Don't Mess With This Mama DTF & Sublimation Transfer
⁃ This is a TRANSFER ONLY, you will NOT be sent a full tee pressed.
⁃ Disclaimer: Colors in person may differ from examples shown on website. Once you receive the transfer, it will look lighter on the paper before they are pressed.
⁃ You need a heat press to use these transfers (an iron will NOT work).
⁃ The best color tees to use are white or light color shirts to make the print stand out, but other colors may be used depending on the design & if the shirt was bleached prior to make the area of the print stand out. Sublimations require at least 65% polyester. 100% polyester shirts or material work the best for vibrant colors. If you use a shirt less than 100% polyester, you will get a vintage look and may experience fading after washing the garment.
⁃ Please keep in mind our sizing will vary depending on the design. Inches on each sizing is based off of the longest side of the design.
- Color Disclaimer. Actual colors may vary due to computer monitors displaying colors differently and everyone sees colors differently. Sublimation does not print white so any graphics with white showing will be a light grey/light silver. DTF prints all colors and can go on any fabric.
- Transfers require the use of a heat press due to the high, even pressure that is needed for correct application. Home irons will not work. Heat Press brands are all different so you may need to adjust due to your individual brand. Place butcher or copy paper in between shirt and on top of transfer for sublimation to absorb any bleed thru. 50% polyester shirts will give you a vintage look. 100% polyester shirts will give you a more vibrant look.
- DTF TRANSFER INSTRUCTIONS
- PREPRESS FOR 5 SEC TO REMOVE MOISTURE
- TEMPERATURE: 325 SECONDS
- TIME: 15 SECONDS
- PRESSURE: FIRM
- PEEL: HOT
- PRESS AGAIN FOR 5 SEC WITH PARCHEMENT, TEFLON, BUTCHER, OR COPY PAPER OVER DESIGN
- SUBLIMATION TRANSFER INSTRUCTIONS
- TIME: 60 SECONDS
- TEMPERATURE: 400ºF
- PRESSURE: MEDIUM
- PEEL: HOT/IMMEDIATELY
-Processing time is 5-7 business days from the day the order is placed. Business days do NOT include the weekend or holidays.
-Shipping is based on weight
Returns or Refunds
⁃ ALL SALES ARE FINAL
⁃ No Returns or Refunds
⁃ Damaged transfers must be reported within 48 hours of delivery, you need to email • You can always email email@example.com or message me on facebook photographic proof of the damaged transfer, this is necessary for insurance purposes. If you receive a damaged or incorrect transfer, we will send you a new transfer.
⁃ If your transfer is not pressing properly, you can always email firstname.lastname@example.org or message me on facebook with your
• Order number, name of transfer, the t-shirt brand + color + poly count, a video of the temperature your digital thermometer shows your heat press out + what is specifically wrong with the transfer. This will be the only way I can assist you quicker & be able to know if a replacement is desired.